Arriving by Public Transport
We hope you find the following information helpful if you are travelling to the Royal Armouries Museum on public transport.
Getting to us by bus
- The Royal Armouries Museum is approximately 15 to 20 minutes walk from Leeds bus station (approximately 0.9 kilometres/0.6 miles)
- Yorkshire Buses Line 29 runs from Woodhouse (University of Leeds) through to Hunslet Shopping Centre, calling at Hyde Park, Leeds City centre and Leeds Dock - alight here for the Royal Armouries Museum.
Getting to us by train
- The museum is approximately 20 to 25 minutes walk from Leeds railway station (approximately 1.3 kilometres/0.8 miles)
Getting to us by water taxi
- Leeds dock water taxis run every 15 minutes from Granary Wharf (just by the new South entrance of Leeds train station)
- Journeys take approximately 10 minutes and cost £2 per person, children 5 years and under travel free
- Please note, water levels can affect the running of the water taxis
- For the latest information please visit the Leeds dock water taxi facebook page
- Return journeys to Granary Wharf (Leeds railway station south entrance) run from Leeds Dock until 18:00
Please check our opening hours before travelling.