The Library and Archives Collections are available to study in each of our museum’s Reading Rooms.
The Reading Room is open Monday* - Thursday by appointment only. Pre-booking is essential.
Opening hours: Morning 10:00 to 13:00/Afternoon 13:30 to 16:30.
* Please be aware that the museum is closed to general visitors on Mondays during term time, but staff will be there to welcome you at the main entrance.
- In order to provide a COVID-safe Library service we require that all visitors pre-book a morning or afternoon session. Access for the whole day can be arranged subject to availability. Visitors without pre-arranged access will not be permitted.
- To book please email email@example.com.
- Our Library staff will contact you to confirm your booking; please do not make travel arrangements until you receive confirmation of your booking.
- Browsing the shelves in the Library reading room is permitted, but please request as much material as possible in advance of your visit. The Library catalogue can be found online: library.royalarmouries.org.