Have you got the Halloween X Factor? - Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Have you got the Halloween X Factor? Guys and Ghouls are invited to boogie on down to the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds, on Saturday (October 30) and show us your moves in a mass ‘Thriller’ dance-off!
Local dance guru Bazzmatazz will lead the dance-off from 12 noon in Armouries Square as part of the Royal Armouries’ Dangerously Entertaining Halloween events programme – Medi-Evil Mischief!
If you fancy giving it a go, you can check out and practise your dance moves with our Thrilling Knight in our YouTube™ video.
Royal Armouries spokesperson Beckie Senior said, “This event promises to be great fun and is an ideal chance for the kids to let off steam as the excitement mounts for Halloween on Sunday – without costing their mums and dads a penny!
Make sure you watch our YouTube video for some inspiration and keep up to date on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Even if you don’t fancy donning your dancing shoes, it also promises to be a great spectacle so just come along and watch.”
For further details of this and for the full Medi-Evil events list visit:
Tel: 07838 379599
Notes to editors
- Royal Armouries is the national museum of arms and armour and has sites in Leeds, HM Tower of London, Fort Nelson and Louisville, Kentucky. It is the first British national museum to open a permanent presence in another country
- Admission to the museum is free. However, there may be a small charge for some special events.
- Open all year daily, 10am-5pm. Closed 24-25 December
- Information Line: 0113 220 1999
- Website: www.royalarmouries.org
- The Royal Armouries Museum should not be confused with Royal Armouries International plc, the private sector corporate hospitality business.