Arena tickets - terms & conditions
- Please check your ticket for events as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether a performance has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged performance. If a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, Royal Armouries will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. Please note that Royal Armouries cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the performance.
- Outdoor events: In the event of cancellation tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred for use for another outdoor event of the same value (excluding joust final days and some special events).
- Tickets are not redeemable for cash.
- The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Royal Armouries reserves the r
- Tickets are sold subject to the Royal Armouries’ right to alter or vary the programme due to circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If a ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Royal Armouries or one of its authorised sub-agents, it may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, required to exit from and / or banned / excluded from the Royal Armouries.
- Payment by dishonoured cheque/s will render ticket/booking invalid.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Ticket holders consent to filming, photography and sound recording as members of the audience. Royal Armouries will endeavour to inform patrons prior to the commencement of the event or performance if filming is to take place.
- If an event or performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance, equivalent to the face value of the ticket.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and Royal Armouries regulations whilst attending the museum or external event. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the Royal Armouries or performance management to eject the patron from the Royal Armouries.
- The Management reserves the right to alter, suspend or remove prices-bands, concessions, discounts and availability without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All discounts and promotions are subject to availability, are price-band specific and are subject to pre-set eligibility criteria (as defined at point of promotion). Only one discount per ticket.
- Ticket holders acknowledge that they are responsible for the payment of Ticket/s and/or any loss or damage they may cause at the Royal Armouries. and/or third parties on whose behalf it may act.
- Royal Armouries reserves the right to refuse entry once a show has started. Late admissions will not be refunded.
- Tickets expire 31 December of the year in which the ticket was purchased.
Today's activities programme - view
Sunday 23 April