- Starts at: 10:00am Saturday 23 October 2010
- Finishes at: 5:00pm Sunday 31 October 2010
- Location: Leeds
- Suitable for: Children
- Event type: Children's Activity
Dare you visit the museum this half term? It’s going to be gruesome!
Spooktacular horse show
Beware ‘The Pumpkin Collector’ – kids will be rewarded with FREE admission to the Horse Show if they hand over their pumpkins to ‘The Pumpkin Collector’.
See your pumpkin get splattered by ‘The Fright Knight’ in this special show on every day during half term week.
Bring out your dead!
Medicinal mayhem with our medievil medic and his poorly peasant as they roam the museum juggling and telling stories.
23, 27 and 30 October only
11.00, 11.30, 12.30, 13.00, 14.45 & 15.15
Gruesome medieval surgeon, physician and apothecary
Have you got the guts to listen to the bloody barber surgeon and his tales of weeping wounds, bubbling boils and putrid pus!
24, 27 and 30 October only
General museum events will also run as usual
- Drama and combat – Throughout the day from 10.15
- History in Action – £3 adults, £2 concessions.
- Falconry – £3 adults, £2 concessions.
- Horseshow – £3 adults, £2 concessions.
- Have a go sword – £5 per person, maximum of 12 people. Suitable for 10-16 years.
- Jester’s yard – including gruesome arts and crafts, 11.00 – 16.00, £2.50 per child
See daily sheet on arrival for times.