Kites and Kingdoms
- Starts at: 12:00am Saturday 18 July 2009
- Finishes at: 12:00am Saturday 18 July 2009
- Location: Leeds
- Suitable for: Children
- Event type: Children's Activity
Exploring ancient Chinese military history with the terracotta warriors & kites. Make & fly your own box kite & help us bedeck our terracotta warriors in their military best.
Age: Family workshops suitable for children aged 7 to 13 years old.
Time: 10am – 2.00pm
Cost: £5.00 per child (accompanying adults free of charge)
- Please bring along a packed lunch and wear old clothes as it could get messy!
- Strictly limited to 30 places (adult and child) – pre–booking is essential
Tel: 0113 220 1888