- Starts at: 10:00am Saturday 28 March 2009
- Finishes at: 5:00pm Sunday 29 March 2009
- Location: Leeds
- Suitable for: Everyone
- Event type: Themed weekend
We commemorate the anniversary of the Battle of Towton (1461) – the bloodiest battle of the War of the Roses.
- A themed weekend with activities including: have-a-go archery, live interpretations, living history displays, archery demonstrations and our War of the Roses joust.
- Archery themed interpretations suitable for all ages
- Have-A-Go Archery sessions
- Horse Archery/War of Roses themed show/joust
- Purbrook Archers doing longbow displays and demo’s, plus living history
Some events may carry a small charge
The location address, map and a guide to getting here can be found on the Visitor Information page