- Starts at: 10:00am Saturday 14 March 2009
- Finishes at: 5:00pm Sunday 15 March 2009
- Location: Leeds
- Suitable for: Everyone
- Event type: Themed weekend
The Royal Armouries Museum presents a series of gripping and heart-rending tales from the Napoleonic Wars; an enduring saga of selfless heroes and savage fighting that would decide the fate of Europe for a century.
- Listen to astonishing accounts from those who fought.
- Experience explosive ‘living history’ displays with cannons and muskets.
- See spellbinding swordfights.
- Hear enthralling tales of naval battles, cavalry charges and political intrigue.
- Have-a-go activities for children.
- Musical performances.
- Handling sessions.
- Storytelling and guided tours.
All free of charge!
The location address, map and a guide to getting here can be found on the Visitor Information page