- Starts at: 11:00am Saturday 14 February 2009
- Finishes at: 5:00pm Sunday 22 February 2009
- Location: Leeds
- Suitable for: Children
- Event type: Children's Activity
This half term for one week only, the Outlaws take over the Royal Armouries Museum!
Witness if you dare the exciting adventures and dastardly deeds of Pirates, Highwaymen and Robin Hood. Meet some of the worst Rebels and Renegades in history as legend comes to life.
Ye have been warned!
This fun packed week of daring half-term adventures for rogues of all ages includes:
- Robin Hood, Little John and Friar Tuck in their fight-filled first meeting.
- Breath-taking tales of highwaymen and their dangerous trade.
- Stories and legends from Outlaws in history.
- Have-a-Go Sword. Learn a sword fight routine taught by our Interpreters. Height and age restrictions apply – over 3’ 6” (107cm) and 7 years and over. Tickets (£2.00) will be sold on the day, places are limited to 12 per session.
- Have-a-Go Archery. Learn to loose arrows aplenty with members of our Interpretation Team. Age restrictions apply – 12 years and over. Tickets (£3.00) for limited places to be sold on the day.
- Exclusive talks on the truth behind the fiction.
Look out for special guest appearances from:
- The Sheppey Pirates – 21st and 22nd Feb.
- The Art Angels outlaw crafts – 14th, 18th & 21st Feb.
- Innerstates Galleons on Legs – 14th, 18th & 21st Feb.
- Interactive cannon loading – 16th, 17th and 18th Feb.
Stay away only if you dare!
Some events may carry a small charge
The location address, map and a guide to getting here can be found on the Visitor Information page
- Download our Outlaws Daily Schedule – Thursday [114.95kb.pdf]
- Download our Outlaws Daily Schedule – Friday [114.65kb .pdf]
- Download our Outlaws Daily Schedule – Saturday [131.09kb .pdf]
To read PDF documents you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you do not currently have it installed you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader here.