Since the training
- “It makes you think because you have time to think.”
- “It helped with my English too.”
- “It builds up my confidence – I am doing a lot more new things than I normally would.”
- “I don’t get as many comments… I don’t get as many detentions as I used to. I’ve changed my behaviour.”
Teacher / Parent Feedback
- “On return to school other teachers noticed they were more confident, still buzzing…” Head of Year
- “The response has been very, very positive, absolutely spot on, I’d recommend it to any school wishing to participate.” Head of Year 8 / 9
- “My child talked about what they had done each day and seemed to really enjoy it. It was about working in a team and learning to work and play with people you wouldn’t normally.” Parent of child participating in Flashpoint for Primaries.
It is hoped that students will continue to employ the conflict resolution skills they have developed through Flashpoint.
Flashpoint in the future
The Royal Armouries is seeking sponsorship to continue the Flashpoint project and to develop Flashpoint Sport, which will explore the link between good sportsmanship and good citizenship.
If you are interested in supporting us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org