- Starts at: 10:00am Saturday 7 April 2012
- Finishes at: 5:00pm Monday 9 April 2012
- Suitable for: Everyone
- Event type: Themed weekend
10:00am Saturday 7th April 2012 - 5:00pm Monday 9th April 2012 at Leeds
Royal Armouries Museum is proud to present their first re-enactors’ market.
Saturday 7 April – Monday 9 April
10am – 5pm daily
Featuring a wide variety of traders, selling goods from a range of historical and heritage periods, this is also a unique opportunity to purchase costumes, saddlery and objects from the Royal Armouries’ own interpretation collection.
Why not make a day of it!
- Visit the home of the national museum of arms and armour – FREE
- Plus don’t miss the spectacular medieval jousting tournament (7-9 April)
Traders in attendance
The Cloth Hall (Huddersfield)