- Starts at: 10:00am Saturday 11 February 2012
- Finishes at: 5:00pm Sunday 19 February 2012
- Suitable for: Families
- Event type: Family Activity
10:00am Saturday 11th February 2012 - 5:00pm Sunday 19th February 2012 at Leeds
Saturday 11 February – Sunday 19 February
Come and discover the dragons in the Royal Armouries collection at our Leeds museum.
Plus join in family activities for all ages.
- Dragon’s Quest – Hunt for dragons in the galleries. Can you find them all? There’s a prize for the winner. (Free)
- Dragon’s Wood – are you brave enough to enter the maze and save the princess from the beastly dragon? (£)
- Live dragons – Tuesday 14 and Friday 17 February 11am – 3pm. Petting zoo featuring Bearded Dragons, Monitor Lizards and other weird and wonderful reptiles. (Free)
- Dragon masks – make your own scary dragon mask and take it home (£)
- Children’s Film Shows (Free)
- Jesters Yard Play Area (£)
- Crossbow Range (£)
Museum admission is free. Some activities carry a small charge.