SEMINAR: HEARTS OF OAK - TUDOR CANNONS
- Starts at: 11:00am Saturday 12 October 2013
- Finishes at: 4:00pm Saturday 12 October 2013
- Suitable for: Adults 18+
- Event type: Seminar
11:00am Saturday 12th October 2013 - 4:00pm Saturday 12th October 2013 at Fort Nelson
Saturday 12 October 2013
11.00 – 4.00
Speakers: Royal Armouries Fort Nelson collection staff
Immerse yourself in the world of Tudor artillery, including guns used on the Mary Rose.
Join our experts for a day of lectures, tours, handling and firing demonstrations.
- All of the seminars run from 11:00 to 4:00 and take place at the Royal Armouries Fort Nelson, Fareham.
- Lunch is not provided, but there is a café plus a picnic area in the Museum.
- Booking is essential as the seminars tend to sell out quickly and places are limited to 20 delegates per seminar.
Proof of photographic ID such as passport or driving license is needed for all seminars. Entrance may be denied without suitable identification.
Tickets may also be booked by telephone or email.
Tel: 0113 220 1888
The location address, map and a guide to getting here can be found on the Visitor Information page