YOU DON’T SEE ONE OF THESE EVERY DAY!
- Starts at: 10:30am Saturday 9 February 2013
- Finishes at: 4:30pm Saturday 9 February 2013
- Suitable for: Adults 18+
- Event type: Seminar
10:30am Saturday 9th February 2013 - 4:30pm Saturday 9th February 2013 at Leeds
This event has now SOLD OUT.
Saturday 9 February 2013
10.30am – 4.30pm
Peter Smithurst – Royal Armouries Curator Emeritus & Robert Woosnam-Savage – Curator European Edged Weapons, Royal Armouries
The world of arms and armour is awash with rarities: prototypes of iconic weapons, examples of exquisite craftsmanship, items associated with famous people or events, and things that simply ‘seemed like a good idea at the time’. This is your chance to handle unique items from the Royal Armouries collections.
- All of the seminars run from 10:30 to 4:30 and take place at the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds.
- Lunch is not provided, but there is a bistro and a café plus a picnic area in the Museum.
- Booking is essential as the seminars tend to sell out quickly and places are limited to 20 delegates per seminar.
Proof of photographic ID such as passport or driving license is needed for all seminars. Entrance may be denied without suitable identification.
The location address, map and a guide to getting here can be found on the Visitor Information page